Matthew Schutte - Speaker Media Kit 1020 KB
Bio's & Intro
- Name: Matthew Schutte
- Job Title / Department / Biography: Business Development, Holochain Foundation
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewschutte
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/matthewjosef
- Github: https://github.com/matthejosef
- Email: email@example.com
Matthew graduated from Berkeley Law School, served as the managing director of an angel investment firm, helped launch Holochain in 2018 and is a retired big wave surfer.
Bio Longer — with 57 Words
Matthew graduated from Berkeley Law School, served as the managing director of an angel investment firm, has worked on the design of distributed identity infrastructures, and spent 15 years surfing waves as big as 50 feet high. At Holochain, Matthew has previously served as Director of Communications and as Applied Philosopher. He currently works on Business Development.
Bio Longer alternate about Matthew - with 133 Words
Matthew works on Business Development for Holochain, where his team has created a new framework for building truly peer-to-peer applications. Holochain puts each user in control of their data, their applications, and the way those applications connect to one another. This new user centered approach to digital communication enables more innovative and adaptable organizations. Inspired by the design patterns of natural living systems, Holochain applications are faster, more scalable and 10,000 times cheaper than Blockchain approaches. Previously, Matthew served as Director of Communications and later as Applied Philosopher at Holochain.
Prior to Holochain, Matthew graduated from Berkeley Law School, served as the managing director of an angel investment firm, consulted with enterprise companies on creating cultures of innovation, helped design distributed digital identity infrastructures, and for 15 years surfed waves as high as 50 feet tall at the world famous Mavericks in Northern California.
Bio Extra Short
Business Development, Holochain Foundation
Warm Data Lab, Interactive Workshop, Panel, Interview, Keynote
Keynotes / Talks
- Intro to Holochain (for non-technical audiences)
- Intro to Holochain (for technical audiences)
- Unleashing Innovation with Holochain
- How Peer-to-Peer Applications can Revolutionize Governance
- The Enabling Power of Privacy in a Community
- Generative Identity: Thinking Beyond ID Cards
- Reputation is Loopy
- Business Patterns for Building with Holochain (workshop)
- What is Risk in a Changing World? (2 hour in person warm data lab
- What is Being Revealed? (2 hour online warm data lab)